Monday, January 19, 2009

What's up with this blog?

What’s this? This blog is about personal relationships. It will cover topics such as social skills, emotional intimacy, interpersonal communication, friendship, and thoughts on what makes some relationships special.

Why does it exist? I’ve started this blog because this year I have the goal of improving my personal relationships. I want to experience a greater sense of closeness and intimacy with the people I love, and I want to get to know more people.

How does it work? I thought it would be helpful to my goal to write about these topics, and to ask for comments from people who are also interested in working on this aspect of their lives. At least once a week, I will post some reflections on personal relationships, and ask a couple of questions for you to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment